Description du produit
Tabscan T1 Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool for Android, portable size easy to carry, support ISO 15765-4 CAN, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 KWP2000 protocol, connection with your Android smart phone/tablet via Bluetooth, detecting engine operating condition and auto diagnose engine exhaust emissions.
Tabscan T1 Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool for Android Portable Smart Diagnostic Box
TOP 5 Reasons to Buy Tabscan T1:
1. Read and clear your Check Engine Light, Widely car model coverage:
Support all vehicles that applied to ISO 15765-4 CAN, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 KWP2000 protocol
2. High Speed Bluetooth connection:
Bluetooth 4.0 high speed transmission
3. As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet
(free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
4. One click online update
5. Convenient and compactable size, easy to carry
Tabscan T1 Features
1. Support diagnose report
Diagnose report will be generated automatically after you run the car scanning, report is easy to found from the app homepage.
Results are friendly for users to understand, obvious to see car status.
2.Support ISO protocol DTC reading and clearing
Friendly for users to use, even though you don’t know which protocols your car is, you can click scan on app,it will recognize your car protocol automatically;
generally it can recognize most of the ISO protocol vehicles(ISO 15765-4 CAN, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 KWP2000);
then it will enter the select module engine and transmission for you to choose.
3.OBD diagnostic service
- Service 0x01-request current powertrain diagnostic data
- Service 0x02-request powertrain freeze frame data
- Service 0x03-request emission related diagnostic trouble code
- Service 0x04-clear/reset diagnostic information related to emissions
- Service 0x05-request oxygen sensor monitor test results(achieved in service 0x06)
- Service 0x06-request on-board monitoring test results for a specific monitored system
- Service 0x07-a diagnostic trouble code related to emissions is detected in the requested driving cycle
- Service 0x08-request for vehicle control system, test or components(currently not support)
- Service $09-request for vehicle information
- Service 0x0A-request a permanent diagnostic trouble code associated with emissions
Inside the diagnostic menu there are 7 functions for customer to choose
1.DTC&FFD (mode 03/07/0A & mode 02)
Reading DTCs and clear DTCs, freeze data stream frame.
If any DTCs exist will be shown on the report, also our app will write the DTCs description in specific so that user can understand what is the problem.
Besides reading DTCs, there is a button for user to clear the DTCs, user can click the clear button to clear DTCs easily.
Inside I/M readiness, there are two options for user to choose, since DTCs cleared and from this driving cycle, we can choose the options accordingly.
Inside the category, user can check the following status.
1.Malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) status.
3.Fuel system monitoring.
4.Comprehensive component monitoring.
6.Heated catalyst monitoring.
7.Evaporative system monitoring.
8.Secondary air system monitoring.
9.Oxygen sensor monitoring.
10.Oxygen sensor heater monitoring.
11.EGR system monitoring.
3.Live data (mode 01)
User can check the OBD live data stream from mode 01, it will show the data name, value, unit and range such as:
1.Numbers of DTCs stored in this ECU.
2.Fuel system A status.
3.Fuel system B status.
4.Calculated load value.
5.Engine coolant temperature.
6.Short term fuel trim bank 1.
7.Long term fuel trim bank 1.
8.Intake manifold absolute pressure.
10.Vehicle speed sensor.
11.Ignition timing advance for #1 cylinder.
12.Intake air temperature.
13.Absolute throttle position.
14.Location of oxygen sensors.
15.Oxygen sensor output voltage bank 1-sensor 1.
16.Short term fuel trim bank 1 - sensor 1.
17.Oxygen sensor output voltage bank 1-sensor 2.
18.Short term fuel trim bank 1 - sensor 2.
19.OBD requirements to which vehicle is designed.
20.Time since engine start.
21.Distance travelled while MIL is activated.
22.Commanded evaporative purge.
23.Number of warm-ups since diagnostic trouble codes cleared.
24.Distance traveled since DTCS cleared.
26.Catalyst temperature bank 1, sensor 1.
27.Control module voltage.
28.Absolute load value.
29.Fuel/Air commanded equivalence ratio.
30.Relative throttle position.
31.Ambient air temperature.
32.Absolute throttle position B.
33.Accelerator pedal position D.
34.Accelerator pedal position E.
35.Commanded throttle actuator control.
36.Type of fuel currently being utilized by the vehicle.
37.Long term secondary O2 sensor fuel trim - bank 1(use if only 1 fuel trim value)Etc.
User can select data name, topping the data you need, check curve chart, freeze the current data stream, and clear DTC.
4.On board monitor(Mode 06)
In this mode car device will recognize car brand manufacturer automatically, after user choose car model, on board monitor status will be shown on the screen.
1.Exhaust gas sensor monitor bank 1-sensor 1.
2.Exhaust gas sensor monitor bank 1-sensor 2.
3.Catalyst monitor bank 1.
4.VVT monitor bank 1.
5.Purge flow monitor.
6.Exhaust gas sensor heater monitor bank 1-sensor 1.
7.Exhaust gas sensor heater monitor bank 1-sensor 2.
8.Misfire cylinder 1 data.
9.EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
10.Misfire counts for last current driving cycles.
11.Misfire cylinder 2 data.
12.EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
13.Misfire counts for last/current driving cycles.
14.Misfire cylinder 3 data.
15.EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
16.Misfire counts for last/current driving cycles.
17.Misfire cylinder 4 data.
18.EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
19.Misfire counts for last/current driving cycles Etc.
5.Component test(Mode 08)
Test each component from vehicle, including action test for components.
6.Vehicle information(Mode 09)
1.Vehicle general information, including VIN, calibration ID, calibration verification numbers, ECU name
2.Vehicle enhance information
- OBD monitoring conditions encountered counts
- Ignition counter
- Catalyst monitor completion counts bank 1
- Catalyst monitor conditions encountered counts bank 1
- Catalyst monitor completion counts bank 2
- O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 1
- O2 sensor monitor condition encountered counts bank 1
- O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 2
- O2 sensor monitor condition encountered counts bank 2
- EGR and/or VVT monitor conditions encountered counts
- EGR and/or VVT monitor completion condition counts
- Air monitor completion condition counts(secondary air)
- Air monitor conditions encountered counts(secondary air)
- EVAP monitor completion condition counts
- EVAP monitor conditions encountered counts
- Secondary O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 1
- Secondary O2 sensor monitor conditions encountered counts bank 1
- Secondary O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 2
- Secondary O2 sensor monitor conditions encountered counts bank 2 Etc
- MIL status
- Codes found
- Monitors N/A
- Monitors OK
- Monitors INC Etc
Give user information about the signal meaning on instrument
- Brake system
- Anti-lock brake
- Brake pads
- Engine coolant
- Engine oil pressure
- Battery charging
- Airbag & seat belt
- Traction control
- Tire pressure
- Stability control
- Service engine
- Washer fluid
- Esp fault
- Glow plug
- Power steering
- Parking brake
- Brake fluid
PCBU code is 5 characters, user can understand the fault code meaning through this function.
The first character is P,C,B,U; the second character is 0,1,2,3; the others are 0-9, A-F.
1pc x Tabscan T1 Portable Smart Diagnostic Box
Phone Number: 86-13545069274
Avis: Avant de faire la commande sur mon site, s'il vous plaît enregistrer votre compte paypal pour protéger la transaction.
Quel est le sens de QC marque sur produit?
1. Le QC marque signifie que ce produit a passé letest de notre ingenieur.
2. Le QC marque signifie que le produit est de notre société.
3. Le QC marque signifie que le produit obtiendra la garantie.
Attention les risques viennent de la douane:
Les colis DHL envoyés vers l'outre-mer de la france (Martinique, Réunion, Guadeloupe etc. ) ont peut-être des frais de douane, merci de votre compréhension.