VIEDNT iLink410 ABS&SRS&SAS Reset Tool OBD2 Diagnostic Tool 3 Years Free Update Online
After 3 years, the cost is 50USD/Year
VIEDNT iLink410 Highlights:
1. Two Update Ways: Internet updatable via USB or insert TF Card into the card reader.
2. Support 15 Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian, Thai
3. It can perform SAS (steering angle sensor) calibration on more than 35 vehicles.
4. Support the most commonly used service functions, ABS and SRS System Diagnosis, OBD II Diagnosis, ABS and SRS bi-directional test, ABS Bleeding, SRS Reset, Steering Angle Sensor Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake Reset Function.
5. Stream, record, and graph real-time Live Data for a more precise diagnosis. Supports DTC Lookup.
6.3 Years free update, after that the update cost is 50USD/Year
This new ABS & SRS Reset Tool iLink410 is built to help the diagnosis of ABS and airbag faults and determine why the ABS & SRS warning light is on.
Featured with ABS and SRS system diagnosis, OBDII diagnosis,ABS and SRS bi-directional tests, ABS bleeding, SRS reset , steering angle sensor calibration,Electronic parking brake reset functionalities and wide vehicle coverage.
Technical Services & Online Consultation
We can provide consulting services and repair assistance for common car failures. We combine industry knowledge to provide customers with high-quality products and maintenance solutions to benefit our customers. Professional, Efficiency and Quality is always our mission.
VIEDNT iLink410 Features
1.Read and erase Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Airbag (SRS) codes on most 1996 and newer domestic and import OBD2 vehicles.
2.Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
3.Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
4.You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate.
5.It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control ABS/airbag system or component
6.It delivers SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) Calibration on more than 35 vehicle makes
7.It lets you perform bi-directional tests on electronic park brake system of multiple vehicle brands. The tests let you to deactivate and re-activate brake control system, set new brake pad thickness after AUDI A8 service, bleed the brake systems and more.
8. 2.8"LCD color display, clearly arranged keys, menu driven operation, and shortcuts together make this device extremely easy to use.
9.Its ruggedized design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
Language Pack 1: English + German
Language Pack 2: English + Spanish
Only one of the language packs can be selected at a time. When ordering, please note which language packs need to be pre-installed
VIEDNT iLink410 Specification：
Display: 2.8” Backlit, 320X240 TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Tool Dimensions: 194*117*47mm (L*W*H)
Color Box: 220*165*85mm (L*W*H)
1pc x iLink410 ABS& SRS Reset Tool
1pc x User’s Guide
1pc x Memory Card
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Leather Carrying Pouch
VIDENT Series Comparison List