2.Mise à jour gratuite d'un an en ligne sur le site officiel d'Autel, après un an le coût est de 150 USD
3.Full System Diagnostic Scanner
4.Full TPMS Function
5.With 28 Service Functions
Autel Maxicom MK808TS Features
Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check
Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
Program AUTEL MX-Sensors
Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
Onscreen relearn procedure
Read/clear codes for all available systems.
Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
Reset service mileage and service intervals
Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
Support battery registration and reset
Full TPMS FUNCTIONS
Autel MK808TS is specially designed to provide the complete TPMS service as MaxiTPMS TS608 including TPMS health check, programming and relearn etc., for helping technicians to quickly find out the faulty sensor and turn off the MILs related.
1.Activate all known TPMS sensors and read sensor status, Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors;
2.Diagnose ECU for complete TPMS health check with DTC description;
3.Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
4.Program MX-Sensors by copying original sensor IDs or creating new IDs randomly;
5.On-tool relearn procedure and wide OBD relearn coverage;
6.Toolkit, special TPMS functions;
Complete TPMS Functions for Boost in TPMS Work
MK808TS, being available to activate 98% of all-known TPMS sensors, provides the most advanced TPMS diagnosis and the most comprehensive OBD relearn coverage for a complete TPMS health check, allowing technicians to solve TPMS related problems with a series of quick and effective operations:
1. TPMS Check: The Check function allows users to activate TPMS sensors to view sensor data – sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor location.
2. TPMS Diagnosis: The Diagnosis function is used to check the status of the TPMS system. This function requires connection with the test vehicle.
3. Sensor Programming: The Programming function allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor and replace faulty sensor with low battery life or the one that is not functioning. There are four options available when programming MX-Sensor:
1).Copy by Activation - Once the sensors mounted on the vehicle have been triggered and the sensor information displayed on the tool, the Copy by Activation can be used to program a new MX-Sensor.
2).Copy by OBD - By using this function, the tablet will program the sensor IDs retrieved from the ECU of the test vehicle to the new MX-Sensors.
3).Copy by Input - The Copy by Input allows users to program a new MX-Sensor with the ID of an original TPMS sensor.
4).Auto Create - The Auto Create function is used to automatically create a random sensor ID to program a new MX-Sensor.
4. TPMS Relearn: This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. There are three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn; Active Relearn; OBD Relearn.
5. TPMS by OEM Part No.: If the sensor’s OEM part number is known, this function is an efficient method to activate and program MX-Sensors.
Exceptional OE-level System Coverage for All Electronic System
MK808TS is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly test every system module’s status and make faster diagnosis & maintenance via reading/clearing codes as well as viewing live data etc., but only costs you a few minutes to finish full scanning. You can learn to perform complex diagnostic functions with that will give you a lot more power over the ins and outs of your car to figure out what is going on with your modern computerized vehicle, so that you can get it fixed and get back on the road in due time.
Brief introduction of its capabilities in full systems diagnoses as follows:
1. For Engine System: Diagnostic tool MK808TS can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2. For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3. For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
4. For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
6. To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
7. To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
8. To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
9. To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
10. To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
11. To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights. And many more ...
【28 ADVANCED SERVICE FEATURES】
As an advanced diagnostic tool, MK808TS has all kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. You can quickly access to the vehicle systems within this function.
You can find commonly used reset functions in the reset menu, and other special functions in the car brand diagnostic softwares menu.
1. Oil Reset Service
allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service
has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
3.Battery Management System (BMS) Service
allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service
Particle Filter Test It is advisable to carry out a series of particle filter tests as a result of constant DPF regeneration, such as checking oil level, oil change interval for diesel contamination, swirl flaps, backpressure sensors and particle filter soot remains.
5. Adjusting injectors
start fuel delivery matching， adjust the injection volume，adjust the injector rate for individual cylinders
6. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service
Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM
7. Immobilizer (IMMO) Service
is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS Bleeding
Get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
9. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
Relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU.
Finish tooth learning after changing crankshaft in the car engine, so the new part can be used.
Write the new injector numbers into the ECU for accurate communication and injection control.
14. CHG tire size
15. TEC learn
16. WIN DR ROOF
19. Lang change
And Many More...
Widespread Coverage for Multiple Vehicle Models
The best part about the MK808TS is its wide vehicle coverage. It is compatible with most 1996 US-based vehicles or newer, and 2000 EU-based vehicles or newer. In other words, it supports a wide range of modules that can be scanned for codes as well as the ability to display values and sensor data for the specific module scanned.
The supported brands include:
For Acura, For Daewoo, For Holden, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Infiniti, For Isuzu, For Kia, For Lexus, For Mazda, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan, For Scion, For SsangYong, For Subaru, For Suzuki, For Toyota, For BYD, For ChangAn, For Chery, For DFM, For FAW, For Foton, For Geely, For GreatWall, For Haval, For JAC, For Lifan, For Luxgen, For MG, For Zotye
For Abarth, For Alfa-Romeo, For Alpina, For AstonMartin, For Audi, For Bentley, For Benz, For BMW, For Citroen, For Dacia, For Ferrari, For Fiat, For Jaguar, For Lamborghini, For Lancia, For LandRover, For Lotus, For Maserati, For Maybach, For Mini, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Porsche, For Renault, For Rolls-Royce, For SAAB, For Skoda, For Smart, For Volvo, For Volkswagen
For Buick, For Cadillac, For Chevrolet, For Chrysler, For Dodge, For Ford, For GMC, For Hummer, For Jeep, For Lincoln, For Mercury, For Oldsmobile, For Pontiac, For Saturn, For Tesla
WIRELESS BLUETOOTH MAXI-VCI MINI
The latest compact size Wireless Bluetooth MaxiVCI Mini OBDII connector can transmit vehicle data to the tablet without a physical connection. Enhanced wireless bluetooth connectivity between the tablet and VCI device allows greater service mobility and easier TPMS sensor interaction while the tablet is still connected to the vehicle for data transmission.